Pax Sky Ung Van Khiem Building, an office building belonging to the management system of Japanese standard Pax Sky, is equipped with advanced facilities to fully meet the needs of tenants. Located in a convenient location for trading and development of Binh Thanh District, it has a cool view and wide space. The area surrounding the building with full utilities such as: Sacombank, Vietcombank, BIDV branches, catering services, shopping centers ... Flexible leasing area according to customer requirements and there is a special rental policy for tenants who are companies operating in the field of information technology.
Location of Pax Sky Ung Van Khiem building traffic
Office for lease in Binh Thanh District - Pax SKy is located at 26 Ung Van Khiem with a front front of more than 60m and a yard in front of the building is very convenient for the car to enter and park. From this position, customers can easily connect traffic along the routes of Dien Bien Phu, Nguyen Huu Canh and D1 via Saigon ...
- Connect traffic along NH13 to Binh Duong provinces or follow Pham Van Dong Boulevard to go to industrial parks in Dong Nai province
- Follow Dien Bien Phu Street via Saigon Bridge to Cat Lai Port or District 9 High-Tech Park
- Only 1 km from Pear Plaza Shopping Center, Tan Cang Resort and Van Thanh KDL
- About 5 minutes by car from Vinhomes Central Park Urban Area
Utilities and services at Pax Sky building
Grade C office - Pax Sky Ung Van Khiem building is fully equipped with high-class equipment according to modern standards and managed professionally according to Japanese standards.
- The building is equipped with 5 high-speed elevators branded Toshiba (14 people / 1050kg / ladder).
- Central air conditioning system VRF System and drainage system according to TCVN
- Fire protection system with smoke detector, fire alarm and automatic fire fighting according to TCVN standards always ensure the system operates in the best conditions.
- Infrared camera system installed observation in elevator lobby, basement, main hall, parking lot
- Internet system, telephone VNPT, FPT, VIETTEL (ADSL and optical cable)
- Lighting system for standard office buildings
- There are 2 standby generators with a total capacity of 200KVA
- Security protection 24/7
Therefore, Pax SKy Ung Van Khiem Building always ensures the best service quality, meets and brings the Japanese standard for tenants.
|General information||Name of Building||
PAX SKY BUILDING - OFFICE FOR LEASE IN BINH THANH DISTRIC HCMC
|Address||26 Ung Van Khiem Street - Binh Thanh District - HCMC|
|Number of Storeys||1 basement + 9 storeys|
|Lift||4 passenger lifts & 1 service lifts|
|Typical floor||3.300 sqm|
|Total Lettable area||25.500 sqm|
|Rental and Office space||Office space||120 - 200 - 300 - 500 - 1000 - 3300 sqm|
|Rental fee per sqm||
|VAT (Value added tax 10%)||10%|
|Total price per sqm||23.1 (usd/sqm/month)|
|Lease term and payment||Lease term||At least 2 years|
|Payment||quarterly in advance|
Note: Prices and office space are subject to change without notice.
* Other costs not included in the rent at Pax Sky Ung Van Khiem building
In addition to the cost of rent 16 usd/sqm/month, customers have to pay additional costs as follows:
+ Management Charge 5 usd/sqm/month
+ Value Added Tax : 10%
+ Parking fee
+ Electricity costs are calculated according to the price of electricity power business in Ho Chi Minh City
+ Overtime charges :Negotiation
* Management fee in detail
Management charge shall cover the following services:
+ Inclusive of the cost of central air conditioning in normal business hours
+ Machinery & electricity system maintenance (including without limitation, air conditioning system, equipments and other fixtures);
+ Fire security
+ Cleaning services in common areas;
+ General cleaning of buildings facade
+ 24/24 security in common areas;
+ Pest control in common areas;
+ Lighting system in common areas and parking;
+ Backup power;
For more information about the availability of office space for rent in Pax Sky Ung Van Khiem Building: Please feel free to contact Saigon Office
(+84) 1900588839 - (+84) 908 600 359
+84 1900 588 839
Consultancy for free