The office rental market is very diverse to meet the different needs and budgets of each business. So the office market is divided into many different segments such as Grade A office, Grade B office, package office and cheap office. However, if there is no experience, customers may still encounter problems.
Saigon Office would like to share some points to note when customers search for offices in Ho Chi Minh City
Depending on the difference in the business sector will lead to differences in demand. However, every office must be considered on the basic criteria such as: Location, rental price, building standards, quality of building management, environmental facilities (banking and disease services) institutes, food shops, convenient traffic locations ...) and an indispensable criterion is whether the rent is stable, in line with the company's budget.
- Location: The office of the company is extremely important for an enterprise, based on the consideration of favorable factors or suitable to the production and business activities of each enterprise such as:
+ Logistic enterprises choose to prioritize near seaports and airports or locations with convenient traffic to easily move to those locations.
+ Manufacturing enterprises choose priority near industrial parks.
+ Financial and securities enterprises prioritize the location of the central area of Ho Chi Minh City such as District 1 and District 3
- Rental price: is the core factor affecting the decision of the enterprise when choosing to rent an office according to the standards to suit the budget of the Company (Note: The rent is calculated by area of Gross or electric charge Net)
- Designing the premises, an office needs to optimize the benefits for the company, ie maximizing the use of space and limiting at least the surrounding area. Besides, the prestressed and unstructured floor structure is the type of porch that is currently appreciated by designers. This modern construction design offers a convenient space solution, with the entire building surface covered with glass.
- About office equipment: Elevator system, basement, air conditioning system, toilets and decoration materials. These facilities will determine the use value of the entire building in the long term. It is not difficult to see the impatience of the employees working in old buildings when they are tired of waiting for the elevator or going to the bathroom. Electrical systems also need to meet the needs of business tenants. Normally, all buildings from Grade C or above have backup generators.
- Another problem that business tenants need to pay more attention to is the legal procedure that comes with some building owners who have financial difficulties or bad debts that need to be paid to a third party. Choosing which building to rent is an important decision because the relationship between homeowners and regular tenants will last many years. In order to minimize the problems arising after the lease is signed, tenants can implement a multi-step tenancy process such as: choosing a reputable landlord, evidence that the business is favorable, surveys the landlord's finances and make a lease agreement provided that the tenant can terminate the contract when the landlord cannot fulfill the lessor's responsibility.
Multinational corporations operating in Vietnam often use tenant representation services. The requirements for these companies' offices are very standard, because they have been operating in markets where the infrastructure is growing many times higher than Vietnam. This sometimes leads to a deadlock in the agreement because the requirements that the multinational corporate tenants make are considered unresponsive to the landlord.
Most of these cases require a compromise between the parties, the tenant needs to be flexible and adapt to the Vietnamese market. In contrast, the lessor should also accept the "corporate norms" that tenants require to be met. This of course will cause much trouble for both parties, however, the support of tenant representative service will help tenants minimize all potential risks.